Saturday, January 21, 2017

" On my first evening in the camp I made myself a promise, I would not run into the wire" When everyone around you is succumbing to hopelessness, in wonder what it takes to keep such promises to the self ? I've read references to this book a million times. And I've read the book by #PrimoLevi. , nonetheless #Frankl has associated himself to the word #Hope almost in a magical way. First step to cut out of a situation is to learn how to survive in it, and he did it well. I realised a few days back that I don't have a role model whom I religiously follow , it's not a search which I am setting for but if I get an ounce of life which #Frankl Breathed, I'll consider my being blessed. #Bookish #Books #StreetBook #holocaust #bookstagram #booksofinstagram #bibliophile #follow4follow #quixoticquagmires #Urbangypsygurgaon


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kbtwBx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails