Saturday, December 7, 2013

#IDontGiveAFuck

Ideally we are all friends on facebook , whatsapp etc and we are in "touch". Which means apart from occasional likes and all that we don't really talk with each other. Who has the time? So this is fine.

Now when You really like a person you have to go OUT OF YOUR way to act cool and not really talk much.First of all "You don't ADD the person you like on your FB". The whole calculation of "How many you wrote vs How many she replied" comes into play. Now if you like someone more than your non-existent facebook list you obviously want to talk more to them than you do with your non existent facebook list.

Try doing that.

You are labelled frustrated, despo, weird , at best : awkward.

I sometimes feel the only conversations which are cool are the ones which have "‪#‎Indifference‬" as the dominating emotion. "Nthn Much, Good for you, Yeah cool, Do what you gotta do, Hmm, yeah, I guess......." These kinda indifferent expressions which can be interpreted as "I dont give a fuck if you drop dead" are the ones which are normal. Plain Silence I guess is the going Fad these days. Just go silent on someone who pinged, its cool. The one who pings is a lame one anyway.

Have an iota, an infinitesimal emotion attached to a conversation and it's basically ‪#‎Awkward‬.

This post in itself makes me qualified for being lame enough to lament. I have had problem embracing indifference. I hate to do it but I am now going to do it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails