Thursday, June 9, 2016

Every time I travel I become a little more precious to myself. When you are on your own out there you tend to take care of yourself a little more than you do at home, you tend to think about what you really like, you think about what you don't want in your life , you know what kind of strangers will become your friends , what kind of strangers will make you want to disappear from the face of that place, you know what songs you like when you walk alone , you know which is that one incident of your life you will narrate when someone randomly asks you for a story, you realize what exactly is making you sad when you listen to other stranger telling problems of his life, You realise how easy it is to let go of your burdens when you try build new stupid steps with a new gang around a bonfire , you know what you will choose between a hike , alcohol and a book when you just have one hour alone in the woods Travel makes me know more about myself. Every time I travel , I become a little more precious to myself #TravelTriangleWeekend #QuixoticQuagmires #Travel #InstaTravel #Roadtrips #Amwriting


via Instagram http://ift.tt/22UBFe3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails