Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Withdrawn Woes of Wandering Kind



I came back to my blog today evening, read the first blog I wrote here in 2007. Its a feeling which might have more ingredients but is pretty much a cotton ball dipped in the syrup of guilt. { I know, not nice} 

I cannot come to terms with the fact that last entry in this blog was in 2018, and last long form entry was perhaps several years before it. 

I was 22 when I started this blog, I am 36 now. One big thing is that I do not beat myself up for shit I didn't do. This is actually a constant, I have always been this way. In fact, there is a part of me which believes I was too involved and comfortable with things I was doing, and sort of never lost my sleep over what I could do. ( I know, not nice} 

Lot happened since 2018, and virtually entire life happened since 2007. I am not going to write out that I am going to write out more often etc. For all I know, this is truly an outdated platform anyway, and people may not care about the long form babbles. 

Good stuff happened too. I mentored bunch of startups in a session and they loved it. I am in UN and have completed 6 months, getting one year down in September.

If I think about it, the ritual of creating a blog required hours of work. I was not hungry for likes or shared about the blogs I wrote. It was a masterpiece I would create and share with like three or four people who loved my blog. 

I could perhaps write more here, and for that read more. Lockdown times are overwhelming and maybe trying to revive Quixotic Knight is a good fun project to go about. I wonder if I can get the same level of intensity and research which I would bring before? It scares me but then I wonder for what?

So lets make this about new starts and change... Time to probably create this small space in the day where I try to resurrect the knight. It wont come easy, but it will come. I need to read and write, both. 



                                            

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails