Thursday, July 4, 2024

2024 Entry, after three years

 Literally 3 years have passed since I made last entry here and probably a decade since I actively wrote here. I am glad Google has kept this platform alive. In a way this blog has the best version of me locked in it. 
Today , when I wanted to write about my day, I felt overwhelmed about where can I really post. So many options and yet its just not enough to build the trust I need. So I came back here, seems like this is my writing home. 

I am in process of trying to improve from the version I am now, and in that sense I am tracking what I do. Just wanted to write down what I have been doing and review. 


PS : I am 39 now, I have a daughter : Eva 


14th May , 2024

7-8 am : Waking up Eva

8-1030 : Telegram, some reels, drive to office

12:00 : Went for a walk , sun right on the head, came back 

12-3 : Lunch , finished routine office work

3-330 Writing this blog


Overall, half a day and like Half of this year is gone. I was listening to a youtube video yesterday and it spoke about art of doing nothing. 

What really matters is not the thing you didnt do, but the fucking shit you have been doing. If you are not me and reading this, then this might look like a series of disconnected entries, but thats because I have the context and I am not writing it for anyone else. I want to publish it out there though, I am sure no one reads this blog. 

So yeah, will focus on what I have been doing instead of what I didnt do, or what I should have been doing. I dont know if I can keep up with writing these daily rants, given my patterns maybe I will stop in like three entries max. But if I can continue, itll be nice. 

Maybe this is a downgrade to this blog, from giving out best version of my writing here, I am making it my personal scrapbook. But thats the thing , you can do what you want at your home. This was never a shop. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails